Dear Customers, as previously announced our website has been upgraded and is now available to use.
Here is a list of some of the improvements we have made:
• Better site navigation, with a simple Start menu
• A free Enquiry service for a quicker response to requests for new terms
• New Search tools, including better use of Collective Terms
• Easier management of users and their permissions
• Ability to Archive terms you no longer use
• New Alerts and less reliance on email communication
• Self-service for all invoicing and account management
• A website fully translated for your convenience
• Better navigation for translated terms.
All your existing GMDN data and user information has been transferred to the new website and you can now login using your existing username (or alternatively email address) and password.
We have provided a transition guide ‘What’s Changed’ and other guides and videos are available if needed - see the Help menu.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any difficulty or you want any further improvements made and we will try to put any changes in place a quickly as possible. Please can you use the dedicated email address email@example.com if possible or call our customer service helpline on +44 1235 799759 if needed.