The Clarion Group, Inc have gathered the leading industry experts that have been intimately involved with the EU regulations and they will be in Orlando, Dec 5-6 for the timely gathering to receive dedicated guidance and training that will help your company be ready for the EU regulations and managing your products in the globally evolving regulatory framework.
Time is of the essence – the MDR requirements are to be implemented within a 3-year time frame and the IVDR in 5 years. These regulations must be fulfilled for you to continue distributing your devices in the EU!
This new Conference, part of their UDI Training Series, will specifically assist US-based medical device manufacturers with the information and tools they need to meet the MDR & IVDR Regulations.
Features of the Conference will include:
• The impact of MDR & IVDR compliance and adoption for medical device manufacturers
• Dissection of the technical components of the regulations (re-certification, reclassification, UDI) and resources to provide ongoing support
• The importance of value beyond compliance – creating an overarching approach
• The matrix concept of managing devices in the rapidly expanding global regulatory landscape
• MDR & IVDR related standards development and ongoing harmonization efforts
• The similarities and differences between the EU and US UDI Regulations
• Discussion of the new processes and players that must be internalized
Join them in Orlando to connect with the industry experts, expand your network, and engage in one-on-one conversations that will help you both understand, and implement the new EU MDR & IVDR regulations.
GMDN is a proud sponsor of the conference and has negotiated a $100 discount off published rates. Simply enter “GMDN” in the promotional code field.
Note: Registration rates increase October 26th, so register today at http://www.mdrivdr.com/